The Softer Side of Alie...

In here we love Contemporary & Historical Romance...
We Don't just write it...but we read it as well. So stay for a spell, see what we have to offer...you just might find something to make your night...


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween... muhahahah! :)


Whoot-whoot!

Well its October, and lots of fun stuff to do. 




Isn't this just the most awesome time for Vamps, Werewolves, Shape-shifters, Witches, Warlocks and Ghosties! I can't wait till pint size vamps come knocking on my door.
I love to watch the kids in my neighborhood dress up, and some of the costumes of the teenagers are just completely insane, crazy and hysterically funny.
Last year, I passed out candy and had a blast. Well, very unsuspectingly I opened the door and what greeted me, nearly killed me with laughter. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't pass out the candy, and my 20 year old daughter took the bowel from me rolling her eyes, was like freak in my direction and passed out the candy out for me because I couldn't stop laughing!


Well anyway, at my door was this kid about 13 years old. He had taken his shirt, rolled it through itself and made a knot at his chest, had on a multicolored long flowing wig, sweats and high heels. When I asked through laughter what he was, he said with a smile and his hand on his hip; "Ima Down Town Girl". I swear I couldn't stop laughing! That made my complete night. Needless to say, I was done after that, and my mom took over while my daughter and I went to a Halloween party.

Tis the witching season mates, poke around and have some fun! :)

~Alie :)

No comments: